Saturday, December 27, 2014

Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub Review

 

Product Review:
Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub



 
 
I would love to start off by saying, I absolutely love this facial scrub! I requested a sample on Garnier.com. After trying out the sample, I ended up purchasing a bottle at my local drugstore for $5.99. My skin type is: combination, sensitive. I used to use Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, but  I stopped because it was making my T-zone more oily than ever which caused more breakouts so I decided to find another product to use. At first I didn't think this scrub was going to be any better, but it proved me wrong.

 

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treament)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulftate, Polyethylene, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides, Polygycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Fragrance

Use: for the treatment of acne

Directions:
  • Wet hands and face 
  • Squeeze scrub into hands and rub together 
  • Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water 
  • Rinse face thoroughly

This product is an oil-free gel cleanser that contains charcoal. It claims to unclog pores and clear complexion, and it is recommended for oily skin.



This is how it would look when you massage the scrub onto your face (example on my hand).

I have been using this product every two days for over a month. I only use it around my T-zone because that is where I am more vulnerable to having blackheads and breakouts. My skin has cleared up a lot. Not only my skin was smooth, but my pores were diminished. This scrub has a great scent to it. At first, I was nervous about using the scrub which contained charcoal. But let me tell you, the charcoal beads in the scrub is definitely a good exfoliator. Just recently, I had a breakout around my chin area. I used this scrub and it basically scrubbed away my zits. I couldn't be any more satisfied with this product.


Recommended? Everyone's skin is different, but I would still recommend this product. You'd never know if it would work for you or not until you give it a try. Let me know what you guys think about the Garnier Blackhead Scrub.  Also, if you have any questions, feel free to comment below! I was trying to make this a quick review, hoping not to leave anything out. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment